Friday 1 July 2011

Rescue me ( and take me in your arms, man )

Awrite weans and maw !!

Hows it hinging ? I'm on ma travels again folks, and I'm off with the big man tae get rescued from up high !! We had tae go in the car to a place far away, and I got tae go into the clasroom again when I got there. I luv learnin stuff, coz it means I'll be the most clever cat in the world haw haw.

I like goin tae new places, coz I meet nice new people who love to give me cuddles. I met the Big Man's pal, and his name's called Lee. He comes from the same place as the Beatles, Liverpool !! He talks kinda funny, but I think he likes me, coz I'm cuddly and orange. Everybody loves tae give me a cuddle.

Tae keep me safe, I got tae wear a hat like all off the big mannies. Check me oot. Can ye tell me whit colour o hat I've got on ?
Aifter that, we went ootside to see the big ladders. I got tae climb up one, and it wis really high. I hid tae stop for a rest halfway up, coz I wis so tired.
See climbin up ladders, it's really hard work. I couldnae even be bothered climbin doon, so the big man hid tae come and rescue me !

I got tae have a wee rest, them the big man said that I could climb up another ladder. I got some magic pictures of me havin a great time up high on the ladders

Look at this one ! Look how high the ladder is !! Wow, there's no way a wee cat like me could climb all the way up there. I think I'd be a wee bit scared. What do you guys think ? Could I go all the way up there like a real cat ?

Here's some pictures of the guys hanging from some ropes and ladders. Look how brave they all are !

Wait till ye see this. I took a picture of two silly mannies on the top of a wind turbine ! I couldnae believe how high up they were. Have you ever seen anybody up soo high before ? I wonder how they got up there. Dae ye think that a helicopter dropped them up there ?

Here's the big things that the big man hid tae climb up. What a big daftie !

We  had tae leave the place after all the climbing, so we went in the car to drive back to Newcastle. Look at the lovely bridge that we hid tae drive over tae get home..

It wis a long drive home, but I took a picture of a special kind of car on the road. Can you tell me whit colours are on it, and can you tell me whit the words say on the car ?
Here's a picture of another car. Can you see the people waving at me ? They must love ginger cats because they look very happy !

That's it for now folks. I'm off for a wee sleep and the big man's away to have his dinner. Be good, and I'll speak tae yez really soon.

Luv,

Ginger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment