Thursday 16 June 2011

We're on the road man !!

Here we go man !! This is me, the pure ginger cat off tae Newcastle wi the Big Man ! I'm gonnie hae a brilliant time. Here's me aw strapped up safely in the motor and all that. The Big Man's got a fair big drive tae Englandshire, but I'm gonnae keep him company and that. Check me oot..


Had a great time in the motor. The Big Man got pure lost in the City by the way. What a daftie . He found the place eventually, and we had to drive into a pure scary dungeon to park the motor. I was well scared, but the Big Man took me out of the motor and up the the flat. Wow !! It's well smart. The Big Man watched the racing cars and had a wee beer, and he gave me a sip of it too. Look !!


The racing cars were on the telly really late, so I got to stay up past ma bedtime ! That was brilliant ! I even got tae sit on the windae sill for a while, just like a real cat does ! I was pure lookin at the bridge in the photie, because it changes colour ! Imagine that, a bridge changin colour ! I've never seen that before...
 Man, I'm lovin this place..

We were in the car for such a long time today, so I had tae go tae bed. I was pure knackered, but the bed was well cosy and comfy. There's hunners a room in the bed, coz it's just the big man and me in it. For 6 whole weeks !! Mental !! Here's a pic o me gettin comfy for the night..

Speak tae yeez the morra :-)

1 comment:

  1. Bernadette: Ginger can you say some more, please?

    I liked the picture that you're drinking beer ginger ;O)

    Jonathan: Thank you Ginger

    ReplyDelete